§ 1 Scope of Application
- The GTC are valid from the time of their publication. The webshop operator reserves the right to make changes to the GTC. The GTC in effect at the time of the order, as published on the website, shall apply. No separate notification is required for changes.
§ 2 Description of Services
- The vouchers and services offered for purchase, along with the associated benefits and products, are described in detail on the webshop operator’s internet portal. Customers can purchase vouchers for services and products through the online shop and services of the webshop operator by placing an order and/or reservation. The price for an order or reservation is displayed in the online shop, along with any applicable shipping costs, including value-added tax, as the total price.
- The purchase contract for the vouchers, services, and products offered on the website is concluded with the webshop operator. Before placing an order or reservation, customers can access all information about the webshop operator as their potential contracting party on the order page and familiarize themselves with the webshop operator.
§ 3 Conclusion of Contract and Contract Execution
- Customers can select vouchers, services, and products from the webshop operator’s range, mark them for ordering by clicking, and view them in a separate overview of the ordered items. This overview displays the prices and shipping costs (if applicable) for the selected vouchers, services, and products.
- By clicking the “Order” or “Book” button, the customer submits a binding request to purchase the vouchers, services, and products displayed in the overview. Before submitting the order, the customer can view and modify the data at any time using the “Change” button. By placing the order, the customer accepts these contractual terms, to which they expressly agree by clicking the corresponding checkbox. Thus, the contract is concluded between the webshop operator and the customer.
- The webshop operator processes the customer’s order and sends them a receipt confirmation by email. The receipt confirmation confirms that the customer’s order has been received by the webshop operator and includes a copy of the invoice for the customer. The original invoice is sent to the customer by mail along with their order.
§ 4 Vouchers
- An acquired voucher entitles the customer or another suitable person to book and experience the floating experience and/or various massages (hereinafter also referred to as “services”). The services specified and described on the voucher shall apply.
- Regardless of which webshop operator the customer purchases vouchers from, they can redeem the vouchers they have acquired at any partner company under the “flooat” brand. The customer can find information about the locations of the partner companies on the website.
- The customer receives a voucher card by mail or email. To redeem the voucher and receive the service, the voucher code must be entered under “Voucher Code” when booking the appointment. The service cannot be provided based on the voucher without entering the voucher code.
- The voucher can be redeemed within the statutory limitation period according to Swiss obligations law. The period begins at the end of the year in which it was purchased. After this period, an extension of the voucher is possible with the issuer’s consent.
- The voucher is not personal and can be transferred to other individuals. However, reselling the vouchers is not permitted.
§ 5 Liability
- The Webshop Operator is liable in accordance with statutory provisions for damages caused by intent or gross negligence, as well as for damages resulting from injury to life, body, or health, regardless of the cause.
- The Webshop Operator is also liable for damages resulting from the breach of material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) due to slight negligence. Cardinal obligations are those obligations whose fulfillment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies and may rely. However, in such cases, the liability of the Webshop Operator is limited to the typically foreseeable damage at the time of the conclusion of the contract.
- Any further liability of the Webshop Operator is excluded.
§ 6 Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
- Swiss law shall apply to the contractual relationship between the Webshop Operator and the customer to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the contractual relationship between the Webshop Operator and the customer is the registered office of the Webshop Operator.
These General Terms and Conditions were last updated on 31.5.2023.